Saturday, October 01, 2005

On the home front

While R is off sunning himself in Prague, we are battling on in (non) sunny Cambridge. Kids v concerned to be left to tender mercies of mother alone ('Are you sure you can cope Mum?') but now refusing to talk on phone to father - this makes me feel better as they always refuse to talk to me when I am away. We are all having fun. Done the round of gymnastics on Thursday which seems to be going down well and drama on Friday. Drama teacher asked me what we fed J on as he has too much energy, buoncing off the walls and tho full of good ideas is easily led astray!! He loves this teacher, I think she is really great with them, Little M has really really benefited from this class. Its the highlight of the week for them and the thing voted least likely to want to give up. J had been playing in the mud at school and was delighted to be christened 'The Mud Magnet' by the drama teacher - I think that is a name that will be around for a while. Trouble is now he wants to live up to it! Today we went swimming and then did some crafty type stuff - J is right into puppetry after making puppets last term at school. We are all enjoying having a bit more living space. Tomorrow is a big day as May has a party to attend on the other side of town and we will be riding our bikes over - I think that will take care of the entire day!

No comments: